“Reading the mind of Xi Jinping: the man who aspires for becoming the emperor of the world” was published in November 2010 (written by Ryuho Okawa, published by Happiness Realization Party). This is very likely to be a must-read book for those who have high interest in the “future of the world”― politicians, journalists, analysts or hedge-fund managers predicting the foreign exchange market as well as people who study Xi Jinping―an incumbent Vice President of the Communist Party of China (CPC), to whom the world might pay more attention than the US President for the next ten years.
Many cannot deny that the man who will have a power on a par with the US President is about to show his face―for good or bad to the humankind. Xi Jinping has been elected to (or he won) his long-sought Vice President of the CPC at the Party Congress in October this year, which made him the de facto only candidate for “China’s next President”―the power of the name in the country.
“True Identity of Xi Jinping (Shogakukan Press)” written by Izuru Kayasawa may be the only book on the integrated study of the man that exists so far on the globe. Yet, “Reading the mind of Xi Jinping: the man who aspires for becoming the emperor of the world”, I am sure, will outstrip the book, largely because it is written by outstanding means―“accessing his subconscious” by the author.
The subconscious speaks what the person really thinks. Nobody would know it better than Xi Jinping himself. If you think it is hard to believe, you should ask Mr. Hakojima, the former president of Asahi Shimbun Newspaper Company(which journal is one of the biggest daily papers in Japan), who was put in the same shoes seven years ago. After his subconscious was revealed in “The Liberty” (the opinion magazine published by IRH Press), he commented, “What my subconscious says in the magazine is absolutely true; I cannot sue them for defamation.” – so I heard.
Xi Jinping: the Reincarnation of Genghis Khan
In the book, it is clearly stated, “Xi Jinping is the reincarnation of Genghis Khan”. Realizing the fact has made me write this essay in English. If your religious background makes it hard to accept the concept of “past life”, you can replace the word “reincarnation” with “coming” or “entity”. (They are all the same, after all.)
Sooner rather than later, the world has to be told the fact that “the spirit of Genghis Khan is about to resurrect in China”―so that we can prevent a repeat of the tragedy in Muscovy, where Mongolian brigades attacked the towns reducing them to dust about 800 years ago, or Abbas of Persia; or crushed defeat of the combined force of Germans and Poles at the Battle of Wahlstatt (mountain of corpses in German) in 1241.
What concerns me most lately is that the world’s media―not only Asian but Western media which enjoys the freedom of press―may start praising, following, and uplifting Xi Jinping for the next two years until he assumes the post of the President of the People’s Republic of China. And this is beginning to show in my eyes.
I am Asian (Japanese) and still proud of sharing the value that is universal to many peoples in the world: “freedom from persecution”, “freedom of speech”, “freedom of thought and creed”, “freedom of religion”,and "the true prosperity" which can only be achieved on the basis of those values. In my eyes, the very nature of present China is tantamount to the “imperialism that has appeared 200 years late.” This is why the world should let be known, and his true identity “unveiled”―before many people in the world snuggle up to him as if ants would swarm over the “illusionary honeydew called Chinese economy”.
One of the disturbing evidences I find while reading U.S. newspapers is that Chinese lobbies are, without hesitation, getting into American political and business circles as well as media. This became a major issue during the presidential election two years ago; and “Ambition of the Chinese Empire: Wen Jiabao speaks through his subconscious” written by Ryuho Okawa, also says a large sum of money has been funneled to them. (Note1) The details on the “relations between American media and Chinese lobbies” will be discussed some other time.
In the meantime, we should be immunized so we will not be taken in by his personas, and manufacture vaccines (provide information), spreading them out all over the world ―the sooner the better.
He is very frightening to us all―so much so that the present day may be likened to the time when nobody was able to see through the true intention of Hitler when he first made an appearance in history―except a small number of wise persons such as Churchill, Hayek, Dracker, Jung, or Steiner―and then, as you know, the world suffered terrible consequences. Apparently, it is taking place now.
Four Personas of Xi Jinping
Xi Jinping hides formidable faces under personas, which will be discussed hereinafter. The horribleness shall never be justified by the beauty of the personas. I am going to predict how he will dance wearing the “personas” in the ball of the world politics for the next two years.
The first persona concerns his birth and background.
His father, Xi Zhongxun was a communist veteran, former Vice-President of the country, and right arm of then president Chou En-lai. During the Cultural Revolution when his father was purged, he was 15 years old and sent to work in a local farm just as other upper class sons. (A story tells that he was forced to live in a “cave” then.) The touching story―a man who was “persecuted” or went through “sufferings”―will appear in the first place as his persona.
The second persona involves the phrases like “he knows the people’s real life”, or “he can relate to the feeling of the people.”
These selling points of his come from his past history: When his father redeemed his honor, Xi Jinping returned to Beijing, graduated from China’s elite Tsinghua University (on a par with Beijing University), and became a secretary of then Minister of Defense. (This shows he belongs to the privileged class.) However, he resigned the post to “work in provinces for 25 years never return to the central government.”
He is also praised as “a man of frugality” for his suffering in his youth, and has a whole bunch of the “myths”. For example, “When he was assigned to a province for the first time, he visited the villagers’ houses riding a bicycle”, or, “When his friend was invited to his house to have lunch with his father (after restoring his honor), he was surprised to see their meal was very simple, with rice noodles being served instead of rice.”
Moreover, he is a clean figure without corruption―rare for the top officials of the Communist Party. As true as it may be, he is laden with scandals related to his relatives (as is often the case with Chinese officials), and this will be uncovered by the world’s media before long.
He might be taken as a man of all virtues when people listen to what he says because he often quotes “Analects” of Confucius. However, use caution to see through his true intension when he uses phrases like “combining virtue and ability” (his pet phrase), or “With virtue, conduct the affairs of the state” (his personal motto) because he uses them as the “means of controlling people”.
The third persona may be his “stately figure.”
Considering his past life being Genghis Khan, it is quite convincing. He looks generous, as many Japanese who met him would say. (Certainly he looks so in appearance. He is 180cm in height weighing 80kg; as a leader, he should be mindful of his weight.)
His third persona may be emphasized in the days ahead.
The fourth persona may involve his wife, who is one of the famous and the prestigeous singers in China.
He won her heart when he was unknown as an heir candidate of the President of the country. His “star appeal” or “having what it takes to be a star” is likely to spread.
Please do remember the four “personas” described so far that hide his real face, to immunize you before they go around. After all, “the first blow is half the battle.”
What are pointed out about “the man who aspires for becoming the emperor of the world” in the book
I have clearly described his ambitions so far because his true nature has already been uncovered―when he “suppressed Uygur as the leader”. According to the “World Uyghur Congress”, the international organization of exiled Uyghur groups, the number of victims of the suppression has been amounted to 10, 000 and more since last year. I hate to say this, but the Chinese government has been, what is called, trying to “eradicate” or "purify" the Uygur by “castrating” men and “sterilizing” women for the purpose of “ethnic cleansing.” Xi Jinping is responsible for such atrocities.
When Xi Jinping failed to be appointed as the “Vice Chairman of the Central Military Commission of the Party”―the post securing heir-apparent to the President―in the last Party Congress in 2007, President Hu Jintao, as an excuse for turning down Xi Jinping, suggested to him, “I have climbed to this post by achieving satisfactory results through the Tibet suppression. You have not had any record on ‘security enforcement’, have you? If you want to assume my post, you have to show the “capability” first. (Note 2) Then, when the turbulent took place there in 2009, he had become the chief executive of the “security enforcement” and carried out the “suppression” nicely. This has earned him the promotion through the ranks.
Including such profiles of his, this book―“the man who aspires for becoming the emperor of the world”―is full of details the world should know. Now, I would like to point out some of them in the following.
1. First of all, on page 37, Xi Jinping strongly asserts that he is the emperor: “My true nature is the ‘emperor’.” “I am the emperor of emperors.” “Emperor” here refers to the dictator who could have “belittled Hitler”― which is exactly what he describes himself in another page and that you should acknowledge.
2．On page 54 and thereafter, he refers to Hu Jintao: “I have to pretend that I am waiting on him for the next two years” “I will behave as if I were following his policy to deceive him” “He is, after all, just a ‘chair-warming’ before me. He is nothing like an emperor.” Printing this clear statement means a lot―because this is exactly what many journalists in the world may think about him.
3. On page 62 and thereafter, he refers to the anti-Japan demonstration: “I am the one who provoked the demo.” The world should give more attention to this remark now that the evidences are beginning to see the light at news coverage.
4. According to page 68 and thereafter, he says, “I will cook (dismiss or purge) both Hu Jintao and Wen Jiabao.”
5. On page 83 and thereafter, he clearly states his ambition: “I’d like to build the world empire such as the former Yuan Dynasty (Mongol Empire); by doing so, I want to declare the world that ‘the Chinese era has now arrived.’―I have such an ambition.” The world should know that his intention is to resurrect Mongol Empire―which, to him, includes the control of Southeast Asia, Australia and the West Pacific Ocean including Hawaii, as well as the Middle East oilfields and Africa.
6. On page 92, there is a phrase that the US government should be aware of: “I will terminate the outdated ‘Japan-US alliance’, and instead, achieve the ‘China-Japan alliance’.”
7. On page 97 and thereafter, you will understand clearly what “alliance” or “merger” means to him: “China is protecting Mongol, Uygur, as well as Tibet from Dalai Lama.” As this phrase clearly shows, what he calls “protection” (“alliance” or “China-Japan alliance”) means to carry out the ethnic cleansing,or at least, the colonization. (This is not a bad joke. You would take it real if you see the “Old Testament (Kings 2)”, where similar cases are indicated. (Please refer to p156 in the aforementioned book. I will later illustrate the background and the context of this reliable interpretation.)
8. He refers to Australia on page 104: “I shall have about 50 million Chinese immigrate to Australia, to virtually control the country’s economy.” The Australian government should know his ambition toward their country, where Chinese companies are aggressively buying out their companies that develop mines or natural resources. Apparently, the country shares the sense of danger, too; yet, we cannot emphasize his “ambition” enough.
9. You will also be surprised what is written on page 106: “The yellow race should be under rule of China.” The “yellow race” here includes, at least, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Myanmar, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, Taiwan, and Korea. He will set out the plan for real upon assuming the office as President of China in 2012.
10. According to him on page 109 and thereafter, he will “make Africa the food-storage house of China.” They already have undesirable reputation in developing natural resources in Africa and this is likely to extend to the agricultural development as well.
(This is as far as I intend to analyze on this issue. The term “food-storage house” includes uglier meaning in terms of cultural anthropology or under cosmic contexts. Since they should be discussed as totally independent issue, I would like to delve into it some other time.)
11. On page 110, he refers to the hot issue in today’s Japan, claiming, “Okinawa is Chinese territory.” Please do remember his word.
12. On page 115 and thereafter, he says about the language: “‘Chinese’ should be chosen as the global language―one and only―, which will be realized when the population of China increases to 1.6 billion, making the total number of natives and learners up to 30 billion.” People of the English-speaking countries should bear in mind his words on the language.
13. Although he says on page 130 and thereafter, “Indonesia is already under control of China”, this may require some explanatory words. The President Loyola of the country did make a statement that would have solidified the remark. However, when US President Obama visited the country last time, he was able to do some catch-ups. Before the last visit, President Obama had canceled his trip to the country twice at the last moment due to the internal affairs. This might have let the Indonesian President to resort to the “revenge” on the US. Now, the US is making it up by offering assistance and cooperation for the country. Considering these circumstances, what he said could have been a “bluff (threat)”.
14. On page 133, he talks about Iran: “Iran, let alone Pakistan, has been allied with China behind the scenes―by means of China’s “arms export”. CIA might have detected the sign of it―without solid evidences yet. Chinese involvement (virtually, yet indirectly) with the nuclear development of Iran is definitely a crucial issue to the rest of the world, and the phrase points out that this could be the case.
15. And the greatest secret revealed in the book is―he is the “reincarnation of Genghis Khan”―as indicated on page 147.
16. In addition, as described on page 156, he reveals another reincarnation: “My past life before Khan is the king, the founder of the Neo-Assyria World Empire.” Considering the contexts, this is most likely to refer to the infamous “Tiglath Pileser III (King Pulu) in the Old Testament “King 2”. The people of the Bible (Christian, Jewish, and Islamic) should know this fact.
17. Lastly, on page 175, he mentions USA: “In a nutshell, I am going to end the US era in 2020―once and for all.” In other words, he intends to overthrow the US from the world’s leading country in ten years.
Luckily enough, we still have two years before he assumes the leadership. You and I together should disseminate the true nature of Xi Jinping and what he real thinks―to every corner of the world.
『True Identity of Xi Jinping』
by Izuru Kayasawa